[Sca-cooks] waiting...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 9 09:42:27 PST 2003

Chirhart has massive hands and does real well deboning birds.
If you want to learn to debone birds, I suggest starting with a turkey.  The
bigger the bird the easier it is to deal with.  I am pretty adept at boning
most animals, but I will always vote for not serving the flattened chickens
at events we cook for as I always end up in the kitchen boning birds by
myself, except for the time Genreys came to one of our events and ended up
helping me!
Olwen