[Sca-cooks] washing birds...

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 09:47:22 PST 2003

Hey! I ask almost as many questions as you, and I'm not an engineer!
But, OK, I learned the technique from my Dad, and he was. I don't ask as
many here as I do some other places, because you beat me to them... but,
before I settled on AEllin for a name, a local friend named me Anne of
the Thousand Questions. (He was answering them, bless him.)

And I'm also a firm believer in the Stupid Question (TM).  I've found
that it can elicit all kinds of information that no one was expecting.
Frequently "Everyone Knows" - several different things... And sometimes
I know none of them, but sometimes I know several of them and want to
know what other people "know" the correct answer to be. And I don't care
if people are fool enough to assume that this means that  I am stupid. *G*

AEllin

Stefan li Rous wrote:

>  Sorry, I've not seen you post here long enough to know such details
> about you or how you post. But even knowing this, I would probably
> still want to ask many of the questions I did. By temperment and
> training I'm an engineer.

snip