[Sca-cooks] Salting Your Turkey & Stuffing recipes

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 9 11:17:44 PST 2003

I have that book.  Jean Anderson was a good friend of my late aunt,
Evelyn Heyward, who appears in the acknowlegements.  One has to wonder
how far back some of those recipes go?  Lots of them have a good
historical "feel" to them but of course there's no dates mentioned.
 <sigh>  Those eggy sugary sweets must be very old.

Selene Colfox