[Sca-cooks] for Margali

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 10 15:26:48 PST 2003

75k$ is a heck of an incentive. Plus they supply the body armor and
anti-c gear=) beats slinging hash [see? food....didnt we determine hash
was from hacis, and sort of period a few years back?]

not a bad as it sounds, he will not be allowed off base, and not *as*
exposed as the military there will be. the bases he will be working at
are fairly well garrisoned, and they are doubling his insurance
policies...not that he expects to use them - the company hasnt lost
anybody yet, and not had an injury [other than work related]=)

margali