[Sca-cooks] for Margali

Zachary Kessin zkessin at cs.brandeis.edu
Thu Dec 11 00:32:03 PST 2003

Good Luck. I have some understanding of all of that, I live in Israel,
maybe the only country in the world where the inter-city busses are bullet
proof. (Well some of them at any rate).

I'm currently trying to figure out if we need to rent an armoured bus to
take people to an event we are planning. (From the only in our shire
file...)

--
Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
MKA Zachary Kessin Jerusalem, Israel