[Sca-cooks] Recipe request- ot?

margali mtraber251 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 10:07:41 PST 2003

thin slice a good eye of round into quarter inch slices, same with
onions, layer together onions and beef with liberal grindings of black
pepper and let sit overnight in the fridge. melt butter in a heavy
skillet and fry the onions until nicely carmelized, then remove and
reserve, add mor butter and fry up the meat. add the onions back to the
meat for a minute, throw over egg noodles or spaetzel and deglaze the
pan with a shot of red wine and add sour cream to make a quick sauce,
pour over the dish and inhale the results.
margali