[Sca-cooks] OOP - Fw: Jasper and The Uncooked Yeast Rolls

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 11 11:53:08 PST 2003

LOL!  I have lots of sympathy for this lady, I have Tegan, a "chow
hound" of a different breed but the same inclination.  This is the
critter who craves chocolate, knows about M&M's and got herself awfully
sick once by nibbling on ibuprofen.  Chocolate has no apparent negative
effect on her, but ibuprofen causes ulcers in dogs.  Poor little thing
had to take ulcer medication for weeks.   Then there was the night Tegan
got into the chocolate covered espresso beans.  It was the Puppianapolis
500 All Night Long.

Selene Colfox