[Sca-cooks] OOP - Fw: Jasper and The Uncooked Yeast Rolls

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 11 19:09:45 PST 2003

ROTFLMAO!
I grew up with yellow labs (no, I wasn't raised by them! <g>), and they
were serious garbage guts.  We had one dog insist he wanted *that*
jalapeno--so my brother gave it to him, and he ate it.  Poor dog--I felt
bad for him, but it was funny to watch him eating snow to make the burn
go away.  Didn't slow him down a bit, though.
--maire, who has pretty normal pets, if you don't count the cat that
eats wool and silk, or his sister, Curye, who *requires* a corner of the
cereal milk when I have cold cereal for breakfast (and that's the only
people food any of the four of them eat, except maybe a teaspoon or so
of meat tidbits when I'm cut things for a stir-fry)