[Sca-cooks] mixers

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 21:53:07 PST 2003

Grace replied to me with:
> I'll admit I'm a gadget junkie.  But if you have a food processor with
> a good
> dough attachment it works just as well as a mixer for small batches of
> dough.
dough attachment? For a food processor? I guess I'll have to look
around and see what is available for mine. I wasn't sure if they were
additional blades or not. Perhaps there is a better blade for chopping
than the one that came with mine. Mine is the KitchenAid KFP350.

This wouldn't seem to be much dough though. About what you would get
out of one of the bread machines.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas