[Sca-cooks] OOP - Fw: Jasper and The Uncooked Yeast Rolls

Laura L laura at wisterian.net
Fri Dec 12 12:49:39 PST 2003

My Dad's Golden Retreiver was *notorious* for eating weird stuff... one
weekend while we were gone (now, don't get upset... he had an enclosed run
about 15x10 feet and access to the kitchen with a timed release food
dispenser and a *heck* of a lot of water)
he ate:
1 10lb bag of raw potatos
2 ropes of garlic (probably about 25 heads)
1 rope of dried chili peppers (about 10)
1/2 a roll of paper towels
and a tupperware bowl

poop patrol was... interesting... for the next few days!

-Irmgart