[Sca-cooks] OOP - dogs and food, was: Fw: Jasper

aeduin aeduin at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 17:43:17 PST 2003

At one point in my life, between black labs, I had an Old English Sheepdog
(whose parents were named Martha and Cromwell) who decided that we hadn't
fed him yet and was hungry.  He then proceeded to stand on his back legs,
put his paws on the counter and take the top layer of a lasagna that was
waiting to go into the oven.  He then came outside with his beard all
covered in lasagna happy as can be.

AEduin