[Sca-cooks] Foodie Reading - OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 13 21:41:12 PST 2003

Fruit breads or quick breads can make *great* bread pudding! or french
toast!  The household I often eat with at camping events has a sort-of
french toast for breakfasts, made from a variety of fruity quick breads.
IIRC, the breakfast cook simply slices them, and then fries the slices
on the griddle.  While that might not work for something that's dryer,
like your loaf, I bet french toast would be amazing.
Heck, come to think of it, I've even heard of people making french toast
out of slightly stale cinnamon rolls.
--maire, thinking breakfast is *way* too far away!