[Sca-cooks] chopping things

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Dec 15 06:43:43 PST 2003

Boy, you're not kidding! I had two cats that had me trained to give them
"sink water," which involves letting the bathroom sink trickle for a
while, and they somehow seemed to teach the other two when we moved into
our new apartment this summer.  The water dish on the floor has become
that thing they use when Mom's not home...;o)
--maire