[Sca-cooks] OT (OOP)seasonal plague was:Flu/Chili question

Robert Downie rdownie at mb.sympatico.ca
Mon Dec 15 12:10:38 PST 2003

Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Right now, I'm surrounded by people with this rotten "plague" which I
> refuse to get.  I have NO time for this.  So far, the positive attitude
> thing seems to be working.
>
> Selene C.

That happens to us at work every year.  Essentially, we ARE too busy to get sick,
so when Christmas holidays come and we finally relax, our bodies finally cave in
and we'll often finally get sick.  Just remember to try to eat right and don't
skimp on sleep, despite a hectic schedule!  Plus take a 'me' day whenever you
think you can afford it just to help with holiday stress.

Faerisa