[Sca-cooks] OT (OOP)seasonal plague was:Flu/Chili question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 13:11:03 PST 2003

>Susan Fox-Davis wrote:
>

> > Right now, I'm surrounded by people with this rotten "plague" which I
> > refuse to get.  I have NO time for this.  So far, the positive attitude
> > thing seems to be working.
> >
> > Selene C.
> >

>That happens to us at work every year.  Essentially, we ARE too busy to get
>sick,
>so when Christmas holidays come and we finally relax, our bodies finally
>cave in
>and we'll often finally get sick.  Just remember to try to eat right and
>don't
>skimp on sleep, despite a hectic schedule!  Plus take a 'me' day whenever
>you
>think you can afford it just to help with holiday stress.
>
>Faerisa

And don't touch anything they touch!  The loan officer behind me has the flu
and the idiot keeps coming in to work.  I _REFUSE_ to even so much as touch
a paper he has touched and the SVP has made it very clear to him NOT to use
any of the office machines because I WILL NOT touch any of them the
remainder of the day if he does.  So far...so good.  Nary a sniffle out of
me.
Olwen