[Sca-cooks] Preserved (Pickled) Lemons

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:36:03 PST 2003

Are you talking about the pickled lemons?  If so, then I can tell you that
the fighters really like them.  I often have them on our dayboards or
hospitality tables.  I have used them sliced in some of my home recipes but
do not recall seeing them called for in any period recipes, but I have a
limited library so others may have.
Olwen