[Sca-cooks] cookie exchange - OOP

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 17:19:40 PST 2003

The cookies are on the way!!!    And boy, they sure taste good!!! :)

They were mailed a day later than planned.  Last year I bought six
new cookie sheets for the exchange that are STILL lost in our storage
locker.  On Saturday, I gave up and bought four more, and then
smashed my hand on the way home.  Not bad, but I didn't want to leave
pink swirls in the cookies. *S*

Sunday night my oven wouldn't start.  It worked just fine on Monday,
so I have no idea what happened.  Monday, I finally baked my cookies,
printed the cookie booklet, repacked and double checked everything,
and figured out which mundane names went with each SCA name.  But by
then it was too late to go to the post office.

I finally got them mailed Priority at 3pm Tuesday.  They should be
there by Friday or no later than Christmas.  It's such a relief to
have it out of the way!! It was fun, but more work than I expected.

My organization was messed up since I had it all on a computer file
and my computer went in for repair.  (It was back today.... AFTER
everything was over, in fact I picked it up on the way home from the
post office.)

Ranvaig