[Sca-cooks] marzipan madness pix

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 16 20:40:21 PST 2003

Olwen commented to Cailte:
> Oh Dear Cailte!!  How perfectly marvalous is your work!!  So, you want
> to be
> the southwest representative of my studio??  I can't wait to share the
> images of your work with the folks around here.  Congratulations.
> Beautiful.  Simply beautiful.  And it was so very nice to put a face
> with
> the name and the work.
Wow! I have to agree with Olwen. Your shading of your colors on your
marzipan looks wonderful. Really, the best I've seen. How are you doing
it? With air brushing? Marzipan copies often give themselves away
because their colors are too uniform or too bright. The two pieces of
art you are showing here are both "flat" works. Have you done any
three-dimensional work, such as Olwen tends to concentrate on? Both
your pieces are true works of art. I can easily see why no one wanted
to cut into them.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas