[Sca-cooks] marzipan madness pix

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:50:31 PST 2003

>Cailte replied to Huette von Ahrens with:
> >>>>
> > Wow!  Absolutely a masterpiece!
> >
> > I think that there should be at sometime and
> > somewhere an Iron Confectioner contest, with
> > Olwen and Cailte as competitors.
>
>oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, no!
><<<<
>Actually I was wondering just what wonderful things Cailte and Olwen might
>do together as a team. But sometimes competition does spur folks on to do
>more than they might otherwise do. Each of you does have complimentary and
>contrasting strengths.
> >>>>
>cailte
>who needs a vacation after this 'un
><<<<
>
>Um, well yes. But we keep hearing that from Olwen as well. :-)
>
>Stefan

I have been very un-busy lately.  Since destroying my hand at Pennsic and
still wearing this stupid-but-necessary splint and having a longish visit
from the child from hell and her boyfriend, the rat and the puppy who
systematically took apart the studio which I now have to put away, marzipan
is the last thing on the list.  I do have to get working on stuff again.
Now I have to find my tools and the marzipan...argh...children, you just
have to love hating them...
Olwen who wonders how her kid got to be 22