[Sca-cooks] Cookies!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Dec 19 19:25:28 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> A pound of Plaster of Paris. HeHe  Or my patented cookie Splint
> Chirhart

Chirhart, I'll give you a cookie splint ;-P

Go enjoy your family, these holidays, or, if you don't enjoy them, at least
keep a straight face ;-)

Olwen, I think we need to make your master a batch of plaster of paris
cookies- maybe with some essential oils, so they look and smell good, until
he tries to bite into them?

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.