[Sca-cooks] Cookies!

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 19 21:25:12 PST 2003

Greetings,

The very first year I spent a summer away from home my Grandmother sent me a
box of chocolate chip cookies. She did not want them to get broken so she
did the following: took two cookies and placed them bottom to bottom and
then wrapped them in saran wrap. After doing this for 2 dozen cookies she
filled a box big enough to ship a small TV in with packing p-nutz. She then
mixed the cookie pairs into the p-nutz. It was like a fishing expedition
every time you plunged your arm into the box.

It seemed a little excessive, but none of the cookies broke.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva