[Sca-cooks] Cookies!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 23:09:59 PST 2003

Phlip asked:
> > Everything else looks yummy, too, although what Phlip sent is just a
> tad
> > mashed (hey, makes it more difficult to stop with "just one piece,"
> right?)
> > --maire, off to make tea for more COOKIES!
>
> Broken cookies have no calories ;-)
Good, then mine are definitely diet cookies. I was thinking that they
just happened to get packed on the wrong side of the box, but
apparently that is not the case. They still taste good. Perhaps I will
use the crumbs to top ice cream.
> Anybody have any ideas, more seriously speaking, for helping peanut
> butter cookies remain intact?
No. Perhaps an icing? I was really afraid my wafers would arrive in a
multitude of tiny pieces, but they seem to have done okay. At least the
ones I got back were.
Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas