[Sca-cooks] Cookies!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sat Dec 20 10:43:23 PST 2003

Well, mine arrived this morning. Guys, granted I sent out several broken
cookies, but I really didn't send out powdered cookies. Travel is not good
for peanut butter chocolate chip cookies!!!!

Ah well, they taste good...

Thanks for printing up the recipes, Ranvaig. Along with the cookies, we got
sheets with all the recipes listed on them. The flavors, for those of you
who didn't participate, were-

Wafers (Stefan)
Peanut butter chocolate chip crumbs (Phlip)
Raspberry and Almond Shortbead Bars (Ranvaig)
Apricot, Cranberry, Chocolate, Macadamia Nut Cookies (Etain)
Traditional Ginger snaps with a Bite (Devra)
Maire's Spiced Nuts (Maire)
Sugar Cookies (Chirhart)
Italian Anise Cookies (Ranvaig)
Snickerdoodles ((Samira)