[Sca-cooks] Favorite chocolate truffle recipe?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Dec 20 21:41:38 PST 2003

Wait a second, while I rub my magic Aten Laurel medallion, and put the
babelfish in my ear...<<rustle, rustle>>
Oh! okay, now I know what you wrote! <g> Of course I wouldn't have a
problem with that--I always get a kick out of the way people's "voices"
affect the tone of their writing.  In a kingdom as sparsely populated as
Artemisia, writing styles are often distinct enough to make a
competition entrant immediately identifiable.
Now this chef's stuff....I'll eat it, and enjoy it, but never understand
it....<g>
--maire, just a textile geek hanging out in the kitchen...