[Sca-cooks] Favorite chocolate truffle recipe?

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius at verizon.net
Sat Dec 20 21:31:22 PST 2003

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>S'okay, Stefan.  I know a little French, and I don't understand him
>either, but then, I don't know "chef" dialect or "city dweller" dialect.
>--maire, munching some really nummy cookies (these are Etain's), and
>heading *fast* for the Rock....

A few years ago word came to me from the assistant editor of T.I.
that she had been talking to the editor about something I had
written. The editor said that I had a very distinctive writing style.
She told the editor that that was exactly the way I talked, too.

Djoo godda problum wid dat?

Adamantius