[Sca-cooks] Favorite chocolate truffle recipe?

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Sun Dec 21 01:29:38 PST 2003

Hey from Anne-Marie
Adamantius sez:

"Thanks! I'll try to post the final recipe in some form, when I'm done."

That would be grand, especially if you scale it down a bit ;).
So in your considered experience would a couple Tablespoons of flavoring
work for a batch that involves 8oz of chocolate?

--AM, who added too much frangelico to the fudge this year. Tastes great
but its more a sticky ganache texture than fudge. Oh well!

PS, if your Spawn keeps acting up, I'd happily consider a swap...let the
munchkin come to seattle and I'