[Sca-cooks] Re:Pistachio Marzipan was OT: Evil Spawn,

AEllin Olafs dotter aellin at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 21 07:44:54 PST 2003

I have no interest in that kind of stuff myself... Nice that someone
does, but not me. I opened that book once, after hearing raves, said
"How pretty!" and closed it fast. Pancakes, however, are right up my
alley... *G*   Used to make a great baked German Apple one. Couldn't be
easier, and impressed anyone who got to eat it...

However, the reason this had stuck in my mind was that, when my friend
mentioned it, I thought it was the first (almond flavored...)  and he
said it was the second, which I had never heard of. So, a recipe at the
Library...

AEllin
4 days and counting until the end of Retail Madness. I seem to have hit
a stage where I need to talk to someone other than a customer...