OT: Evil Spawn, was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Oops, I forgot...

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sun Dec 21 20:49:13 PST 2003

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, AEllin Olafs dotter wrote:

> Seems to me someone I know told me about a pistachio marzipan cake in a
> modern cake cookbook. Cake Bible or some such, maybe?
>
> AEllin

Yep. It was her brother's wedding cake, or meant to be, or some such
thing.

Her cake recipes are good. Her icing recipes are good. Run far away
from the ganache that involves lots of white chocolate and mineral oil,
though.

Margaret, who finally managed to start the holiday baking yesterday and
now needs to chisel about twenty overfilled pecan tarts out of the tart
tins