[Sca-cooks] Favorite chocolate truffle recipe?

Kristina Pohl ionization at shaw.ca
Mon Dec 22 11:46:45 PST 2003

At 09:46 AM 22/12/2003, you wrote:
>Message: 6
>Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:25:33 -0800
>Oh. My. God. That syrup sounds glorious, but...  Do you know how much
>trouble I'd get in around here if I used up a whole bottle of Champagne
>that way?  I just boiled a goose for fat and lovely stock, and at $7 USD
>per pound my lord husband was Not Amused.  We do have a goodly pint or
>more of goose fat though, perhaps some kind of confit will appease him.
>
>Selene Colfox

Use the goose meat for making goose pot pies. I buy chicken pieces *cheap*
and boil them up for stock. The meat is usually so tender and flavourful at
that point, I don't have to add many seasonings. mmm... I may do this tonight.

Kris

Chiara Sartore
All thoughts and fantasies
http://members.shaw.ca/ionization/