[Sca-cooks] Food in 1632? sorta OP/OT

Linda Peterson mirhaxa at morktorn.com
Mon Dec 22 11:49:13 PST 2003

I watched an Iron Chef make noodles by hand during the show once. Rolled
out a sheet of dough, loosely rolled it up like a scroll, sliced off the
noodles one at a time, high speed. Those puppies were square spaghetti,
about three thirtyseconds of an inch on each side, completely regular.
Amazing!

Mirhaxa

  mirhaxa at morktorn.com