[Sca-cooks] Fruitcakes are dangerous was original fruitcakes

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Tue Dec 23 17:57:04 PST 2003

> Johnna Holloway wrote:

> > There you have it---  fruitcakes can show up as bombs.

hehehee... olwen mailed us some of her fine almond paste for our
midwinter marzipan project.

it was delivered to my place of business by the fearless leader of the
project... i was busy and a front desk person brought the plain manilla
envelope with only one name in the return addy back to me... flat,
circular, heavyish slightly moldable stuff....

bet SOMEBODY in the post office had a cow thinking it might be some kind
of plastique!

cailte
who chuckled on that interesting mail for several days...