[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner & LOOT

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 26 08:12:05 PST 2003

Lessee...

Food-related holiday loot included a "Blue Ribbon" cookbook from the Farmer's Almanac, a sturdy leather potholder, a Jewish holiday cookbook, and the pasta-making attachments for my KitchenAid.  I now need recipes for homemade pasta.  Anyone have any favorite links or tips?

Christmas dinner was a beef roast, accompanied by roasted root vegetables, and my first-ever Yorkshire pudding.  It came out well, but would have been better with some gravy, I think.

Brighid ni Chiarain