[Sca-cooks] Re: bird-stuffed-bird

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Fri Dec 26 08:55:01 PST 2003

Sounds like a true success! And did the Peanut Gallery apologize for their
dis-belief. And did they rave about the bird?

On a personal note, I am really glad you sent this post, because I was
getting in the mood to invite some SCAdian friends over  (have them debone
the birds) and make up the Tur-duck-en).  I'm just itching to try it once!
I will print out this post and save it for reference!
Thanks
Phillipa