[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 26 10:36:40 PST 2003

>Okay, I just had to share for all you foodies out there.
>Management is thanking those who have to work today
>with a free lunch. We just got served it.
>
>A vegetarian sandwich consisting of bread, lettuce, tomato
>and velveeta cheese.
>A cookie and an apple.
>
>I'm not griping actually. I'm laughing my a$$ off.
>I wonder if dominoes delivers on Christmas?
>
>That traditional Christmas lasagne is starting to sound
>mighty tasty right now.
>
>And I was going to cook a goose.  :-)
>
>Po' ole Gunthar

Oh you poor thing!  So did that lunch turn out to be a joke?  Sounds like it
was (or should have been) followed up about 15 minutes later with the real
thing!  hmm...wonder how that would work for a feast at a silly
event....serve the stone soup and way overdone hotwings with crackers, then
bring out the real first course...hmmm..could be funny..

Olwen, who *did* cook a goose! (filled with fruits and rasins that
languished in Grand Gala overnight)