[Sca-cooks] My Christmas dinner

karobert at unm.edu karobert at unm.edu
Fri Dec 26 19:25:06 PST 2003

Quoting Huette von Ahrens <ahrenshav at yahoo.com>:

> Seeing Return of the King isn't just a treat, it
> is an awesome experience that needs to be seen
> in a movie theater to truly get the whole
> overwhelming effect that this movie provides in
> spades.

i was quite taken with the scene where denethor kept 'feasting' alone
while faramir seemed to be going to certain death.

the table setting was interesting, in retrospect, and the attention to
the  juices spurting from fruit, and the wine stains on his chin....

the detail!!!!!

cailte
gotta get bacjk to the theatre we had the demo in... still can't find
thos durn socks!