[Sca-cooks] OOP -- Persimmons

Leah A. Montgomery mog_bane at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 27 17:00:47 PST 2003

>As feed for venison.  [grin]
>
>--Cian

Now see! That's what I'm talking about! Actually, I tried it, and it was so
blasted sweet I had to take a teaspoon of sugar to cut it with. I think that
I'd actually be able to like it if it was in something though. (The friend
who brought it to me told me all the little tips and tricks about eating
them. That's another reason that I want a recipe to put them in, reminds me
to much of stuff that I'm trying to get rid of rather than eat!) So if any
one has any recipes, I'd love that.

Leah A. Montgomery
SCA: Safia bint Wahib al Marakeshi called Samira
Head of Byat Al Viola Hirrar
Bryn Gwlad, Ansteorra (Austin, TX)
mog_bane at hotmail.com