[Sca-cooks] Cookbooks with period recipes for beginners

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Sun Dec 28 09:31:48 PST 2003

there are some panphlets from a cooks guild... they are VERY good.
origonal, plus redacion, plus commentary...... and many simple dishes.....

has anyone got the info on them or do i need to drag them out of storage? i
got my copies at Pennsic from "White Wolf and the Phoenix" (the woven belt
favor folks) but it must be available elsewhere........
Kirsten Houseknecht
Fabric Dragon
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
www.fabricdragon.com
Philadelphia, PA     USA
Trims, Amber, Jet, Jewelry, and more...

I worry about you, wear a reflective sweater...