[Sca-cooks] Re: Weather was Christmas food things

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Dec 28 19:14:27 PST 2003

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Our white Christmas is gone and we were in the '40's
> today, so I grilled steaks outdoors which is fairly weird
> for Michigan. December usually was noted for being the
> second highest snow month on average. Not this year.
>

> Johnnae llyn Lewis

Connecticut keeps going back and forth, temps up and down. Wish it would get
over this half-a$$ed winter stuff, and just warm up. At the rate things are
going, I'm going to be a Trmaran yet.

Any Trimarans there to tell me how far south you guys go? Right about now,
the Bahamas, or maybe the Virgin Islands look REALLY good...

Saint Phlip,
CoDoLDS

 Blacksmith's credo.

cat.