[Sca-cooks] Re: Weather was Christmas food things

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 28 19:44:31 PST 2003

<snip>

> Any Trimarans there to tell me how far south you guys go? Right about now,
> the Bahamas, or maybe the Virgin Islands look REALLY good...
>

> Saint Phlip,
> CoDoLDS

Trimaris includes Panama (the Canal Zone), Antarctica (that far enough south
for you?), the moon, Mars and, from what I understand we have recently
claimed parts of SE Asia (why, God only knows).  I believe that we are also
working on Iceland and the Southern Consortium of Meridies.  Lots of
different cuisines to trace to their roots.

Mairi Ceilidh