Sausage gravy- was Re: [Sca-cooks] gravy

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 11:55:03 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/29/2003 2:47:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius at verizon.net writes:
Inquiring
minds want to know if it was a cream gravy, redeye gravy (which
actually sounds not too hideous) or something else.
Cream, no coffee for the Red Eye.... But I could probably whip up some Red
Eye from balony grease.

Most times I fry balony, I just make a sandwitch though.... Not REALLY a lot
of grease from most balony.

Corwyn

There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please.
And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the
consequences. -- P. J. O'Rourke