[Sca-cooks] One of the original fruitcakes has been admittedto ; -)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 29 12:32:07 PST 2003

>Anahita
>back in NoCal after a week in Philadelphia
>and a week not reading mail

One of these days you are going to remember to *tell* me when you are going
to be in Philly so we can meet up and play, or shop, or eat, or feed pigeons
in the park.  And here I had a couple of free days recently.  Oh, and Jomars
is having thier clearance sale that several of us are going up to on new
years day.  Like any of us needs more fabric...
Olwen