Sausage gravy- was Re: [Sca-cooks] gravy

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 30 06:35:00 PST 2003

> Think if I go to Eisaenthal again, I'll cook my own breakfast...

*shrug* Well... if you really want to. But you know, between the bread and
the fruit and the scrambled eggs and the meats and the fried veggies and
whatever else we scare up, you could probably find something to eat.
I suspect that the breakfast I do for Lansknect will be along the same
lines as last year-- fruit, bread, pain perdu, hanoney, maybe that
ham-with-bitter orange, rice pudding or some leche dish, etc etc and of
course the traditional sausage gravy and biscuits

If the idea of going into a hall with a covered crockpot of sausage gravy
is too much for you, I'll bring you a plate. :)

-- Pani Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists certainly as love and
generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to
your life its highest beauty and joy." -- Francis P. Church