[Sca-cooks] Sausage gravy- was Re: gravy

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 30 13:47:40 PST 2003

Betsy Marshall wrote:
>  I heard they now have Tofurkeys....

Ah, you must have missed my account of cooking and eating Tofurkey
for Thanksgiving and Unturkey for Christmas 2 holiday seasons ago...

I assume the two stories are in the list's archive.

As succinctly as possible - Tofurkey bad bad bad, Unturkey edible.
Tofurkey gravy better than Unturkey gravy, but you have to beat and
whip it into submission.

If you want to read my little tales, into which i tried to inject
some humor, let me know, i can send them privately - i doubt the list
wants to be subjected to them again :-)

Anahita
who had Chinese vegetarian this Xmas day...