[Sca-cooks] maintenance questions -- feast gear

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Dec 30 22:44:38 PST 2003

> > Oooh! Yes. Um, can your cooks guild use some medium-sized black
> plastic
> > 'disposable' bowls, or trays? One of our fanatically recycling
> members
> > keep saving them when his work entertains clients and giving them to
> > us.  We could trade.
>
> Well, hope for good weather so I make it up there.  If not, I shall get
> them up to you ASAP.  As for the black bowls, thank you, but we are
> overly
> well stocked onfeast serving items.
These bowls sound like they are pretty modern looking to be used as
serving bowls, anyway. But perhaps they would make good mixing/prep
food bowls in the kitchen? The modern appearance wouldn't matter there,
and being easy to clean would. Or are these actually too small for that?

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com