[Sca-cooks] OOP--West Kingdom 12th Night

a5foil a5foil at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 31 06:44:17 PST 2003

The Wooden Spoon is the West Kingdom cooking award -- I have a couple myself
tucked away somewhere. It used to be for winning the Wooden Spoon
competition, I am not sure how it is determined now. I would guess that the
others are regional awards of the same kind, since Mists and Cynagua are
both principalities in the West. But wouldn't a Brick Spoon would be a bit
unwieldy as a dangly?

Cynara / Aelfwynn