[Sca-cooks] OOP--West Kingdom 12th Night

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya cynaguanswan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 10:25:56 PST 2003

The competitions are based on submission of a period
dish for a category with documentation.  The 12th
Night Wooden Spoon contest is a cook-off of a specific
recipe, which I find more interesting.

The Brick Spoons were made by Lodema the Potter and
are about the size of the other spoons.  The clay
looks just like brick. It really is cute.  Because it
is not as durable as the wood/metal ones, I don't wear
it but display it with my A&S stuff.

Katira