[Sca-cooks] OOP--West Kingdom 12th Night

Naquiba Katira al-Maghrebiyya cynaguanswan at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 31 10:20:06 PST 2003

They are the tokens for cooking competitions.  In the
central West Kingdom there is one other one I am
familiar with, the Blue Bowl in the Barony of
Fettburg.  I enjoy cooking in general and have had
great fun researching medieval cookery.  Entering the
contests increases my knowledge and ability.  When not
entering, I often judge.  As I don't normally cook for
large numbers, I have never been interested in cooking
for feasts.  I collect the feast menus and sometimes
prepare the dishes for my self.  My cookery library
keeps expanding (both mundane and medieval) with some
in the mail as we speak.

I really enjoy reading this list because it covers
such a wide range of experiences and interests.

Katira