[Sca-cooks] Visit to Portland Oregon

Carper, Rachel rachel.carper at hp.com
Wed Dec 31 19:51:17 PST 2003

Have you thought of the haunted dessert place? If  you haven't heard of
it I can email my sister and get the actual name and address. We went
there for coffee and dessert. They have 3 tables that move. One goes
around in a circle, one goes down and the other goes up. It is so suttle
you don't know it is happening. It was way cool.

Elewyiss