[Sca-cooks] For those going to Estrella - In Memoriam

Anne duBosc anne_du_bosc at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 2 05:53:42 PST 2003

Forwarded from the Autocrats

Feel Free to Cross Post:

As we prepare to gather in celebration of the 19th Estrella War,
our anticipation has been tempered by the the tragedy our nation has
suffered.

The Main Autocrats and Staff of Estrella War XIX will offer their
rememberance of the Columbia Seven by flying a black flag of mourning
in Autocrats Point and Troll Gate. We ask if you are also so moved, to
join us in this somber memory of those who have paid the ultimate
price in the quest for knowledge. It is because we are also
companions on that quest- to know, to understand, to teach - that we
feel so moved.

As we reflect, recall these words from another memorial to those
who fell as they reached for the heavens.

"AD ASTRA PER ASPERA " - A rough road leads to the stars.

In Service to the Society,

The Staff of Estrella War XIX

Lady Anne du Bosc
Known as Mordonna The Cook