[Sca-cooks] Hi all! I'm back online.

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 13:04:24 PST 2003

Greetings all.  Hope you all were bad little troublemakers while I was away.
  I tried really hard to be bad but it seems my daughter is now the resident
adult and made me behave.  Cripes she can be no fun!

I want to thank Kirsten Houseknecht and her husband Wayne of Fabric Dragon
for their hospitality while I was up in Philly.  (I got to see the designs
she worked up for the special reflective trim ~ really nice stuff!) (I hope
you had a successful trip to Birka!).

OK, so someone catch me up on what's been going on!
Olwen